The DECT baby monitor can be used to reliably monitor the baby’s environment in the home via a wireless connection. It includes a baby unit and one or two parent units. Both parts use DECT digital technology to acquire digital links and transmit voice.
The main system functions are:
- The transmission of sound through a two-way wireless digital system.
- Minimum 300 for open working area
- Zero interference.
- Two parent units (RX) can receive a small unit (TX) of sound at the same time
- Easy to use user interface.
- Battery door child safety.